|See some evil, hear some evil, speak some evil.|
"Water Failure" is the 60th episode of Welcome to Night Vale, released on January 15th, 2015
The water isn't working at the radio station, which is super annoying. Oh, also it seems the sun is multiplying. Plus, a college football update, a request for some time off, and controversy with the local TV news.
Plot Development Edit
- Lot 37: Lacy cryptically thanks Cecil for a service he doesn't remember performing.
- Russian: Michael Sandero still speaks only Russian.
|The reason we say “bless you” after someone sneezes is because we know they will die someday.|
- The voice of the phone tree was Erica Livingston and Christopher Loar.
- The voice of Lacy was Flor De Liz Perez.
- The music in this episode was not presented as a weather report, rather it was hold music during a call to the water department.
- "I, Joseph Fink," seems to actually be the The Faceless Old Woman, who is trying to get Dana Cardinal out of her seat as mayor.
- The phone number Cecil dials is 180066928737.