Pretty much I am checking to see how this works. Maybe it will be useful! Here is my to-do list:
- Go around and change all the episode titles to italics. Maybe recruit some people to help with this.
- Consider setting up an IRC chatroom for the wiki, because maybe people will discuss things more there? I'd also consider doing a skype group, but I think IRC might be more inviting for anons. We can always sumarize decisions we make on talk pages/in comments
- Speaking of comments: get rid of those as soon as I get administrative status.
- Speaking of administrative status: once I have it, make at least two other people administrators/bureaucrats. Based on number and frequency of edits, probably Wimbledone and MGLVNA?
- Also, attempt to make this wiki less hideous. You know, when the admin powers kick in, if they ever do.
- Finally: do everything else and don't weep about it. We've come so far!!!
I love everyone who has contributed. uvu