Things To Do?[edit source]
(Sort of for my own later reference because I'm so busy, but of course anyone feel free to start on this/add to it.)
- Try to eliminate some of the frequent episode names/numbers to help the text of the article flow a little smoother
- Break down article into sections (e.g., Personality, Relationships, Trivia... she's become a more prominent character so it'll be good to get organized before the page gets overwhelming and hard to navigate)
I've completely forgotten what my third point was
(If anyone gets to this before I can and is wondering how to organize the page, Cecil (character) is a good example of good formatting/section breakdown.) Wimbledone (talk) 19:18, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- This reminds me that we should really put together a consistent format for character pages. Howdothings (talk) 20:54, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Made a start on this. The personality section could use some more fleshing out. And the history section should be checked for readability (as that was one of the stated goals "flow a little smoother"). 188.8.131.52 00:01, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- You are awesome! So I moved the personality bit to Trivia for now, since most of her personality seems to stem from her mayoral life. I've gotta do some re-listening of episodes to refresh my memory on if we know a whole lot about her outside of that. (Also good on you with the references - I am so bad about that D:) Wimbledone (talk) 00:57, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
Pottery making[edit source]
She's described as having a "clay-stained smock" in episode 30, but, given the context of her stepping down being
- "totally her call and was never ever discussed in a room with no windows by small men wearing large pelts and decorative soft meat crowns"
- "a single dark red tear formed in the corner of her eye, and then slowly rolled down",
I doubt that means she's been making pottery and doubt it's even really clay (instead of dried red tears or other dried red stuff).
Did I miss any other evidence pointing to her pottery making? 184.108.40.206 12:55, July 31, 2014 (UTC)