|The sun has grown so very, very old. How long, cold, fading death? How long? Welcome to Night Vale.|
"PTA Meeting" is the 4th episode of Welcome to Night Vale. It was released on August 1, 2012.
Last night's PTA meeting accidentally opens a rift in spacetime, and Night Vale faces the consequences. Plus, changes afoot at the Night Vale Daily Journal, controversy at Radon Canyon, and our annual high school football preview!
- Old Media Blues: The Night Vale Daily Journal will begin running ads on the front page, and has created a "Write Your Own News Story" program for interested citizens, as all staff writers have been laid off.
- High School Football: The Night Vale Scorpions are ready to take on Desert Bluffs in the upcoming season, especially junior quarterback Michael Sandero, who has received superpowers after being struck by a sentient lightning bolt.
- Corrections (given as Retractions)
- The part about sport was written by Jeffrey Cranor, who is the sports person in the writing duo.
- Throat spiders were also introduced by Jeffrey Cranor, who admitted that the idea sounded to him "like the single most horrifying thing ever". 
|What has four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening? I don’t know, but I trapped it in my bedroom. Send help.|
- Good Morning Night Vale episode 4, Good Morining PTA Meeting