Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Welcome to Night Vale Website
- Commonplace Books
- Welcome to Night Vale Store
- Jeffrey Cranor is co-writer of Welcome to Night Vale, as well as being the voice of Carlos The Scientist up to December 2013, when Dylan Marron took over the role. Cranor often writes and directs for stage, collaborating with choreographer (and wife) Jillian Sweeney. He is involved in several theatres in NYC, including Vulture-Wally at Incubator Arts Project, This Could Be It at The Chocolate Factory, and the on-going show Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind by the New York Neo-Futurists. He has a Twitter and a Tumblr.
- Joseph Fink co-founded Commonplace Books and created Welcome to Night Vale. He is a writer and an editor, putting together several publications such as What It Means To Be A Grown-Up and The Untold Stories Of H.P. Lovecraft, and has also contributed articles to Something Awful. Fink used to live in California and now lives in Brooklyn, and has a Twitter.
- He also does the announcements at the beginning of the episodes. Additionally, as a running gag, whenever other people do the announcements, they pretend to be him, insisting that they are "the 'real' Joseph Fink".
- He is married to Meg Bashwiner, who voices the podcast's end credits and various other roles.
- Katherine Ciel contributed poetry for episode 20.
- Danielle DuBois contributed poetry for episode 20.
Glen David Gold
- Glen David Gold co-wrote episodes 37, and the eGemony trilogy (episodes 117, 118 and 119). He also provided additional material for episode 39. His website can be found here.
- Vanessa Irena contributed poetry for episode 20.
- Regis Lacher was a guest contributor for episode 9, having written the messages from the Pyramid. He has a twitter account.
- James Moran co-wrote episode 91.
- Zack Parsons co-wrote episodes 34, 40, and 79. He also contributed the lead story for episode 18. He writes on Something Awful and has a novel LIMINAL STATES.
- Erika Paschold contributed poetry for episode 20.
- Trilety Wade contributed poetry for episode 20.
- Brie Williams co-wrote episodes 101, 112, the A Door Ajar trilogy (episodes 124, 125, and 126), 138, 141, 143, 151, and 178.
- Cecil Baldwin, voice of Cecil Gershwin Palmer, is a stage actor, performer and director, currently living in New York City. He has an official Twitter and Facebook , which he manages himself, as well as an Instagram . Baldwin has been in several commercials, including one for Taco Bell, and has done a great deal of stage acting. He is currently performing in Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind with The New York Neo Futurists. He also narrated the audio book for The Fall of the Hotel Dumort of the popular young adult series The Bane Chronicles, by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson.
- Meg Bashwiner, the voice of the Proverb Lady at the end of the episodes, is a NY Neo-Futurist, writer, performer and more. She has a twitter account. She is married to Joseph Fink. She is the tour manager for the live shows.
- Hunter Canning is the voice of Hugh Jackman.
- Aliee Chan is the voice of Basimah Bishara.
- Dessa is the voice of Sabina. She was a guest writer for episode 113, "Niecelet". She has a twitter account.
Kevin R. Free
- Kevin R. Free, the voice of Kevin, is a NY Neo-Futurist alum, writer, performer and more. He has a twitter account and a website.
Marc Evan Jackson
- Marc Evan Jackson is the voice of Marcus Vanston. He has a twitter account and an affiliated website. He is an actor and comedian known for The Thrilling Adventure Hour, The Kings of Summer, "The Good Place", and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- Maureen Johnson is the voice of Intern Maureen. She has a twitter account, instagram account and website.
- Kate Jones is the voice of Michelle Nguyen.
- Erica Livingston is the voice of Maggie Penebaker.
- Christopher Loar is the voice of Donald Penebaker.
- Hal Lublin, the voice of Steve Carlsberg, is a voice actor, comedian, and writer, best known for his work on The Thrilling Adventure Hour. He has accounts on tumblr, twitter, instagram and has a website. He first voiced Steve in the live stage shows, the first being "The Debate", which was released on April 30, 2014, but has since appeared in podcast episodes such as "Old Oak Doors" (a recording of a live show), "The September Monologues", and "The April Monologues".
- Dylan Marron, voice of Carlos the Scientist (beginning Dec 2013) is a writer, performer and actor, currently living in New York City. He operates a Twitter and a Tumblr. Marron performs with The New York Neo Futurists and has acted in several TV shows, The Outs and Whatever This Is.
- Jasika Nicole, the voice of Dana Cardinal, is an actress most widely known for her role as Astrid Farnsworth on popular FOX TV series Fringe. She operates a website here.
- Tina Parker is the voice of Huntokar.
Flor De Liz Perez
- Jackson Publick was the voice of Hiram McDaniels in Yellow Helicopters. He is the co-creator of The Venture Bros. on Cartoon Network. His twitter is here.
- Symphony Sanders, the voice of Tamika Flynn, is a Chicago based actor, personal trainer, and zumba instructor. She has accounts on twitter and instagram.
- Lauren Sharpe, the voice of the Lauren Mallard, is a New York-based theatre performance artist. She is a NY Neo-Futurist alum, writer, performer and more. She has a twitter account and a website.
- Lusia Strus is the voice of Missy Wilks.
- TL Thompson is the voice of Lee Marvin.
- Robin Virginie is the voice of Radio Jupiter. She has a website, which can be found here.
- Jason Webley is the voice of Louie Blasko.
- Mara Wilson, voice of the Faceless Old Woman in all her appearances, is a writer and former child actor currently living in New York. Her website is here, and she operates a Twitter and facebook . She is widely known for her roles in Matilda, Miracle on 34th Street, and Mrs Doubtfire, but has since retired from acting and now concentrates on writing. She penned the stage play "Sheeple", which is performed at The Kraine Theater, New York.
- Soren Melville created the Desert Bluffs logo used for The Sandstorm (Part B) . Melville designs book covers and binds books by hand with needle and thread. His website is here .
- Rob Wilson created our beloved Welcome to Night Vale logo. He grew up in West Texas and his website is here. He later designed the Mayor Election posters currently for sale in the Night Vale Store.
- Random Number Generator Horro Podcast Number 9, Episode 51 "Stir of Echoes (1999)"